Have you crafted any jewellery by yourself? You don’t need to be a jewellery designer for this! You can DIY. No technicalities required for a small jewellery. Let’s see how we can start it at our home?
I will be sharing here one neck piece design crafted by me at home. This requires no training or prior experience. It’s just the creativity to be explored at home.
DIY – Steps to follow:
- Take a velvet strand or a simple metal chain which can be auto locked from the back. You can buy it here.
- Take around 100 round metal rings. You can easily find them at DIY stores. You can buy it here.
- Take feathers of any colours you want & attach them with the rings collected above via thread. You can buy it here.
- Start putting metal rings in the velvet strand or metal chain. Put feather rings also in around a gap of 7cm.
- Keep on doing this until covering neckline.
Who wants this handmade neck piece? Isn’t it beautiful? Comment & like if you agree😍❤️ #necklace #handmade #handmadejewelry #jwellery #neckpiece #beautiful #fancy #likeforlikes #likeforfollow #like4follow #followforfollow #fashion #latestfashion #latesttrends #jwellerydesign @letsgorococo #gorococo #getreadywithme #style #styleblogger #stylish #cooltrends #diy #doityourself #neckpiece
Following above steps would create a beautiful feather necklace which you can team up with your beach dresses or at a night beach party. It’s so simple peeps! Hope you will create one for you at home rather than buying expensive ones from the mall.